Personal Information Management Policy
TOSE CO., LTD. (hereinafter, "the Company") believes appropriately protecting information that may identify an individual (hereinafter, "personal information") to be a fundamental component of its business operations as well as a social responsibility. The Company recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and as such, has formulated management and operating regulations related to protecting personal information and strives to effectively execute the following policies.
- The Company shall establish a structure and stipulate practices for protecting and managing personal information, and corporate representatives and all employees shall strive to appropriately manage personal information in compliance with this.
- The Company shall strive to make sure that employees are fully aware of the importance of protecting personal information by publishing this policy and undertaking steps to educate employees on its content.
- The Company shall implement strict security measures to prevent the risk of unauthorized access to, and loss, destruction, falsification and leak of personal information.
- The Company shall collect and utilize personal information solely for the purpose of its business activities so long as there are no extraordinary circumstances and shall delete it once said information becomes unnecessary.
- In principle, the Company shall not provide personal information to a third party except when previously agreed to by the person in question, or when permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company shall comply with Japanese laws and other regulations regarding personal information protection and shall revise and improve this policy and its personal information management and operating regulations on an ongoing basis.
Article 1: This management policy is effective as of September 1, 2010.
Formulated May 28, 2004
Revised March 25, 2005
Revised September 1, 2010
President and COO
For Inquiries regarding the Handling of Personal Information
TOSE CO., LTD.
Corporate Planning Department
Higashinotoindori Shijo Sagaru, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8091, Japan
Use of Google Analytics